Monday, October 24, 2011

...October 22 weekend...


The days are approaching as I am ending this chapter in my life! I can't say enough about how I have grown so much from this adventure....but I can say that this past weekend was a blast as usual...When don't we have a good time in Hadong?

We had a little party at my house on Friday night for Brandon and played all the usual American games! The Koreans were new to the games, Flip Cup, Beer Pong and I taught a few of them Drunk Driver! :) You can never go wrong with card games!


This is one of the first pictures because the girls played Beer Pong and lost, drank too fast and was all red! Yes all Asians have the Asian Glow! They are too cute with their little poses....

An intense game of Flip Cup....


I made curry, but the Koreans can't have a party without, BBQ!

Nicole and Phumee...

Had a lazy Saturday....Hung out at home, grabbed lunch and came back to nap at my house like all day with movies, American Halloween chocolate and junk food.....

See...We really stayed in and slept all day...Great friends can make anything enjoyable!
Missing Nicole, One Shot and Melinda in this picture!

We went out to dinner after a day of nothing....Then the Yeounju and So-Yeoun came over at 10 and was like we want your Ramen and Eggs....(Devil Eggs) So we went grocery shopping and ate more! All I do here is eat, eat and eat some more!!! Great way to end the night! And with mini Ice cream bars too!!

I have been loving the company at night, it makes my nights and days go by faster...
Every night is a new adventure and I am happy!
Happiness comes from within and the people that surrounds you!

xoxoxo,

Phumee

No comments:

Post a Comment