Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Closing the year with the greatest and best memories!!!

Coming home to celebrate ONG's Birthday and tonight it will be Lina's!

Happy Birthday Ong!!! Another Year older and wiser!

Hanging out with the best ladies....


Going to the Hmong New Years with my Family and keeping the tradition alive!
They missed me last year and I didn't get to dress up!


My kiddos make my day! And I couldn't ask for more, to be home with my FAMILY!

To a new year, I hope it brings more of anything and everything...
Especially new adventures!

EEs...Let's start our Asian Tour! I am serious...Love and miss you all!

Korean Chingus....See you soon, it means another year closer to 2018!

2011 was wonderful and filled with many memories!

I am so ready for a new year and new challenges, I have accomplished so much and now I know I can do anything by myself!

Let's do this!!! 2012



xoxoxoxo,

Phumee


No comments:

Post a Comment