Sunday, November 30, 2014

11 ♡ 2014

November flew by so fast!  Didn't do much.....Just loads of wedding talks, friends, and food.
2015 is exactly a month away!
My DECEMBER favorites BIRTHDAY month! 
ONG and KALINA.
We shall celebrate when we see each other.


What to do a on night in? Eat and why not go sing our hearts out!!!

These ladies are one of a kind, each special in their own way!
(I WANT IT THAT WAY, BARBIE GIRL, HOTEL CALIFORNIA, MY HEART WILL GO ON, LOVE STORY, OPEN ARMS)

When I miss HOME, I can get a piece of it by eating breakfast at McDonald's & coffee @ 
Starbucks.  (Just a bus ride away!)


Mid month of November and my friend So Yeoun was competing in an ART contest, I decided to go and join in on the action!
The children are so talented.  Some of them are already little Van Goghs.  

In Korea, kidnapping is rare.  Kuv mab nyiag nws!  But I love these kiddos! 
Especially the shorter one!  



After a long day, it was a nigh out for our friend, So Yeoun.
Her last few outings as a SINGLE lady!

Finally, November 29th.
Wedding Day

Congrats SO Yeoun and Dave!
Pre Wedding Get Together at Lin and David's.
Thank you, you two are the best!

Self timer with the Hadong Gang!
Hadong LOVE
Missing some of Hadong's Finest.
(Nicole, Martin, Melinda, Jason, Brandon and Josh)


Love the Photos! 
Some of my favorite people! 


My Shengmee!!!

I can't wait til we celebrate you and Chinhoon Oppa! 
It will be filled with LOVE, JOY, HAPPINESS and more LOVE.

Countdown til Jan 2.

Happy December and My Winter is looking soooo good!

Old friends, New friends, Forever long friends.
I miss everyone at home!

xoxoxo, 
-Phumee

No comments:

Post a Comment