Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer 2014 USA

I forgot how important it is to blog once a month!!! As I am getting ready to blog my summer events, I saw my NY posts.  Of course, I went through it and read it like ten times!!!
 I MISS NEW YORK!
I will go back soon and visit.  I met some pretty awesome people.
Plus Cousin XDY is already cool!
 
Summer came and so many things happened!
 
First, My not so little brother GRADUATED COLLEGE!!!
Bachelors of Arts in COMMUNICATION.
This was in MAY.
 
SIBLINGS

 
MY FAMILY.
 
Threw him a big party and he went off to MONTANA.
We all grow up and go our separate ways, but we will all come home eventually.  He will be home after 6 months.
 
A night with my crazy cousins and friends.
 
My cousin PK's After Grad Party!
Congrats PK!!!
 
Carra lost her first tooth!
The Tooth Fairy gave her $20.00
 
 
 
June came around and time for HIGH SCHOOL graduations!!!
My Niece,
 CATALEENA SHIA SHEE THAO,
CEHS C/O 2014.
 
Cat with the AUNTIES!
DREAM BIG...AND GO GET THEM!
 
End of the school year and events after events...MONTEREY BAY with Stone Soup.  I was an Aunt Volunteer!  Always a good time with these kiddos.

 
Fun day, Carra enjoyed STONE SOUP PRESCHOOL a lot. She talked about school everyday and would attend it again if she could!
 
Guess who turned the big 1-6??
BRANDON OCHI THAO

We threw him a surprised WORLD CUP PARTY...The first game aired on his BIRTHDAY!
 
So many birthdays...Leah turned 5!
My friend LINDSAY'S daughter and now Carra's friend!

Great party LINDS!!!
Miss you much!
 
 
OUR WORLD CUUP FIX!!!
 

We must have watched all the SK, Brazil and USA game! Or basically any good teams that we wanted to watch!
 
Hung out with the KIDS and took them places.
 
CHUCK E CHEESE

 
JOJO's
 
The Park.
 
And Maleficent!! Such a great movie. 
Loads of things happened and it was only the end of JUNE.
 
Little did I know, my summer was just about to begin.
 
xoxoxoxo,
 
Phumee
 
TBC Part II IN SOTH KOREA
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment